This week: One last bit of catching-up… A couple of recordings in which I make the most of the weather and finish off the last of my 2010 shoots.
Before the snow disappeared, back in November, I headed out into my local woodland to film a product review video, in the usual behind-the-scenes fashion. It all worked out well eventually – despite nature’s attempts to thwart my plans!
My final recording of last year saw me returning home after photographing a large family dinner party and a man with bagpipes on New Year’s Eve. In spite of still having a cough, I just about managed to get my words out.
Some quick links to things mentioned today:
- GBP Blog post – Product Review: Aquapac Wet & Dry Backpack
- Aquapac review video (on Giles’ YouTube channel)
- GBP Blog post – Product Test: Aquapac PDA Case
- Aquapac website (links to bag page)
- Nikon D3
- Nikon Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF
- Nikon SB-800
- Manfrotto superclamp
- Manfrotto Nano stand
- Slik Compact II, similar to the 500 G Deluxe (no longer produced)
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.