This week: I’m in conversation once again with photographer/writer Hugh Graham, who was one of my lecturers when I studied photography at University.
We see it time and time again – photographers going crazy about which camera/which lens/which lighting and which accessories they use. They’re always very quick to justify excessive spending or indulgence, citing why all this kit is necessary for the work they do.
But at the end of the day, in any given industry, you have to match your equipment to the job at hand…
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Nikon D4 SLR
- Nikon D800 DSLR
- Canon EOS 5D III SLR
- TAP Episode #53 – The Great Nikon/Canon Debate
- Nikon D3S SLR
- Nikon D7000 SLR
- Profoto lighting
- Bowens lighting equipment
- Nikon D2H SLR
- TAP Episode #71 – Taking A Look At Perfect Resize 7 (latest version of Genuine Fractals)
- Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM lens
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM lens
- Canon EOS 7D SLR
- Paramo clothing
- Test/Review – Fujifilm X100
- TAP Episode #34 – A Question Of workflow
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.