This week: I’m in conversation once again with photographer/writer Hugh Graham, who was one of my lecturers when I studied photography at University.
With my attentions turned towards making a kit purchase this past week, Hugh and I discuss why photographers shouldn’t feel obliged to look at the very latest models when updating their equipment.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Nikon D7000 DSLR
- Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D
- Nikon Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G AF-S
- Canon 5D Mk II DSLR
- Canon 5D MkIII DSLR
- Henri Cartier-Bresson, photographer
- Chris Packham, photographer/presenter
- Leica cameras
- Hasselblad cameras
- Ansel Adams, photographer
- National Portrait Gallery, London
- Roger Fenton – Photo: Valley Of The Shadow Of Death
- The Lens Doctor
- Nikon D2H DSLR
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.