This week: I’m in my car once again, reflecting on a recent corporate photo shoot.
In episode #132, I told you about a quick little photo shoot I undertook locally for a long-standing corporate client. This week, I’m recounting a follow-on shoot which required me to set up a studio area on location.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- TAP Episode #132 – A Quick Little Corportate Photo Shoot
- TAP Episode #133 – When Do You Change Your Kit?
- TAP Facebook page
- Lastolite backgrounds
- Manfrotto Super Clamp
- Manfrotto Magic Arm
- Bowens lighting equipment
- Nikon D3 DSLR
- Nikon Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S
- Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S
Did you enjoy this episode? You can help me produce more great content by clicking here.
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.