This week: I’m talking through the technical side of a conference I recently photographed for one of my corporate clients.
A couple of weeks ago, I once again returned to London to photograph a yearly conference. In this episode, I’m talking about the equipment used on that shoot.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- TAP Episode #135 – Preparing Client Conference Prints
- TAP article – Sticky tape To The Rescue!
- Test/Review – Peli 1510 Case
- Nikon D3 DSLR
- Nikon D800 DSLR
- Nikon Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S
- Nikon Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF
- Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S
- Manfrotto Nano stand
Did you enjoy this episode? You can help me produce more great content by clicking here.
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.