This week: I’m talking about my recent wild camping / photography trip in Snowdonia.
This past weekend saw me take a trip up to Snowdonia for a spot of wild camping and photography with young adventurer, Alex Staniforth. The aim of the trip was to capture some publicity pictures for him, as his attempt to summit Mount Everest draws nearer.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Alex Staniforth, adventurer
- Nikon D3 DSLR
- Nikon D800 DSLR
- Nikon Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S
- Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S
- Kestrel 2500NV weather meter
- TAP Test/Review – Lowepro Rover Pro 45l Backpack (first look video)
- Gitzo tripods
- Paramo Men’s Bora fleece hoodie
- TAP Test/Review – Rab Latok jacket (initial thoughts)
- Sub Zero clothing
- Tenth Wonder Hammocks
Did you enjoy this episode? You can help me produce more great content by clicking here.
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.