This week: I’m talking about a recent live music shoot which was a favour for a friend.
Although the subject matter on this occasion if far from ‘outdoorsy,’ many of the technical aspects you’ll hear me discuss can be applied whilst out and about, recording your adventures – especially when you have down time around the campsite.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- TAP – Podcasts recorded with Hugh Graham
- Nikon D3 DSLR
- Nikon D800 DSLR
- Nikon Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S
- Nikon Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF
- Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S
- Lowepro ProTactic 350 AW backpack (similar to my old Mini Trekker)
- The Rolling Tones
Did you enjoy this episode? You can help me produce more great content by clicking here.
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.