This week: I’m talking about the camera setup I use for the majority of my social photography assignments.
The truth is that my equipment setup very rarely changes. Over the years, I’ve fine-tuned my kit selection and know it to be perfectly suited 99% of the time.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- Nikon D800 DSLR
- Nikon D3 DSLR
- Nikon Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED VR AF-S (latest version)
- Nikon Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF
- Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S
- TAP Test/Review: Peli 1510 Case
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
Did you enjoy this episode? You can help me produce more great content by clicking here.
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.