This week: I’m talking you through the kit I packed for a recent evening photo shoot.
Join me as I make kit selections in preparation for a quick, local, Christmas-themed photo shoot.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- TAP Video: First Look – Lowepro Flipside Trek 450 BP AW Backpack
- TAP Video: Test/Review – Peli 1510 Roller Case
- TAP Article: Gotta Love A Karabiner
- Nikon D3 DSLR
- Nikon D800 DSLR
- Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S
- Nikon Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S
- Nikon Nikkor 24-85mm f/2.8-4D IF
- Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM
- Gitzo tripods
- Amateur Photographer magazine
Did you enjoy this episode? You can help me produce more great content by clicking here.
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.