This week: I’m talking through the pictures from a recent Christmas-themed photo shoot.
In last week’s show, I discussed the photography kit I’d be using. As promised, in this edition I’m bringing you a follow-up to that, talking through how the shoot itself went and analysing some of the pictures I produced on the day.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- My Instagram feed!
- TAP Video: Sunrise Shipwreck Photography
- TAP Podcast Episode #224: Christmas Lights Photography Gear
- TAP Podcast Episode #159: Healthy Christmas Eating Workflow
- TAP Podcast Episode #195: All I Want For Christmas Is…
- Nikon D3 DSLR
- Nikon D800 DSLR
- Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S
- Nikon Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S
Did you enjoy this episode? You can help me produce more great content by clicking here.
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.