This week: I’m talking about a quick Test/Review sunset photo shoot.
I recently headed out on location to see how Peli’s 9490 RALS lighting would cope during an evening portrait photo shoot. In this episode, I’m talking about the resulting images whilst running through some of the considerations we faced along the way.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- TAP Test/Review: Peli 1510 case
- Peli Area Lighting
- Canon PowerShot G7X compact camera
- Nikon D3 DSLR
- Nikon D800 DSLR
- Nikon Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S
- Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S
- Manfrotto 055 tripod (latest version)
Did you enjoy this episode? You can help me produce more great content by clicking here.
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.