This week: I’m talking about what I got up to for this year’s RSPB Big Wild Sleepout.
To mark the occasion, I thought it would be fun to make a short film about enjoying a spot of hammock camping in a forest. All said and done, I had an incredibly productive time – and in this week’s show, I’m talking you through the finer details of my trip.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- TAP Article: RSPB Big Wild Sleepout 2016
- Nikon D800 DSLR
- Nikon Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S
- Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S
- Canon PowerShot G7X compact camera
- Gitzo tripods
- Powermonkey Extreme 12v solar panel
Did you enjoy this episode? You can help me produce more great content by clicking here.
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.