This week: I’m talking you through the kit I packed for this year’s Goodwood Revival.
It was a slightly different approach to what photography gear to take – more lightweight, to reflect my requirements and commitments surrounding the event.
This is the first of two podcasts surrounding my activities at this year’s Revival.
Some quick links to things mentioned in this show:
- TAP Episode #183 – Photographing A Renault Track Day
- TAP post – Join me on Instagram – gilesbabbidge
- TAP post – Gotta Love A Drybag
- TAP post – Gotta Love A Karabiner
- Test/Review – Peli 1510 Case
- Goodwood, West Sussex
- Nikon D3 SLR
- Nikon D800 DSLR
- Nikon Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S
- Nikon Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 ED-IF AF-S
- Nikon Nikkor 35mm f1.8G AF-S
- Nikon SB-800 flash gun
- Manfrotto camera supports
- Billingham camera bags
- Op-Tech straps
Did you enjoy this episode? You can help me produce more great content by clicking here.
Music featured in this episode is courtesy of Matt Stevens. You can check out more of his work here.